For the prevention and treatment of the symptoms associated with motion sickness:
Nausea Vomiting Dizziness
Active ingredient (in each tablet)
anhydrous citric acid, aspartame, FD&C yellow no. 6 aluminium lake, flavors, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, methacrylic acid copolymer, modified corn starch, sorbitol.
Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine 0.84 mg per tablet.
Store at room temperature 68°-77° (20°-25° C)
Do not use if blister is broken or torn
Comments, Questions or Concerns
Call 1-800-382-7219 Monday to Friday 8AM to 8PM EST Or visit us on Facebook [link]
Do not use for children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Ask a doctor or a pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a doctor before use.