For the prevention and treatment of the symptoms associated with all types of motion sickness including carsickness and seasickness:
Nausea Vomiting Dizziness
Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, lactose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose
Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine 0.84 mg per tablet.
Store at room temperature 68°-77° (20°-25° C)
Comments, Questions or Concerns
Call 1-800-382-7219 Monday to Friday 8AM to 8PM EST Or visit us on Facebook [link]
To prevent motion sickness, the first dose should be taken ½ to 1 hour before starting activity
How to prevent or treat motion sickness:
- adults and children 12 years and over: 1 to 2 tablets every 4-6 hours; do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
- children 6 to under 12 years: ½ to 1 tablet every 6-8 hours; do not take more than 3 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor children 2 to under 6 years: ½ tablet every 6-8 hours; do not take more than 1-½ tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
Do not use for children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Ask a doctor or a pharmacist before use if you are if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers when using this product to prevent motion sickness…
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a doctor before use.
Use as directed.
Available in an 8 count box.