Take the Dramamine® Challenge Sweepstakes
No purchase necessary. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning. Void where prohibited. The Take the Dramamine® Challenge Sweepstakes is sponsored by Prestige Brands, Inc. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older.
1. SPONSOR: The Take the Dramamine® Challenge Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Prestige Brands, Inc. (“Prestige” or “Sponsor”), 90 N. Broadway, Irvington, NY 10533.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The beginning date and time for the Sweepstakes is 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on June 11th, 2012 and the ending date and time for the Sweepstakes is 5:00 p.m. on September 30th, 2012. The period from such beginning to such ending dates and times is referred to as the “Sweepstakes Period.” The Sweepstakes Website’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for the Sweepstakes.
3. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: Any entrant must be a legal resident of one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, who is 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of Prestige, Vision Creative Group, Bender Hammerling Group, Inc., and their respective affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and service agencies, and members of the immediate family (defined as spouse, mother, father, in-laws, grandmother, grandfather, brother, sister, children and grandchildren) and individuals living in the same household of such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to enter. The Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
4. ENTRY: During the Sweepstakes Period, you may enter at the Sweepstakes Website at www.dramamine.com and complete the on-line entry form. Entry submissions (each an “Entry”) will include your real name, address, telephone number and email address, as well as verification that you are 18 years of age or older, and any other information described at the entry site. Prestige has the sole discretion to determine whether a submission qualifies as a valid Entry. Any submission not in compliance with these Official Rules will be disqualified. NORMAL INTERNET ACCESS AND USAGE CHARGES IMPOSED BY ENTRANT’S ONLINE SERVICE WILL APPLY. LIMIT ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PER DAY. NO INFORMATION REGARDING ENTRIES OTHER THAN AS OTHERWISE SET FORTH IN THE OFFICIAL RULES, WILL BE DISCLOSED. ENTRANT AGREES THAT PRESTIGE MAY SEND HIM OR HER INFORMATION, SAMPLES, OR SPECIAL OFFERS IT FEELS MAY BE OF INTEREST ABOUT Dramamine® OR OTHER COMPLEMENTARY BRANDS FROM PRESTIGE.
5. PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE/ODDS OF WINNING: Prestige will award a total of five prizes (“Prizes”), as follows:
Grand Prize (1): A week-long cruise package for four (4) departing from port that is nearest to winner’s home address (as set forth in his or her Entry). The cruise package includes round-trip coach class air transportation from a major airport in the continental United States nearest winner’s home address (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to a major airport nearest the departure port, a week-long cruise for winner and three (3) guests (Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) $8,000).
Four Finalists (4): A travel package containing headphones, e-readers (Kindle Fire*), neck pillows, eye masks and Dramamine® products (ARV: $200-400).
Neither Prestige nor any person or entity acting on behalf of Prestige has made any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any Prize, and each specifically disclaims all such warranties, including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The Prizes are awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries received. No entrant may win more than one of the Prizes being awarded in the Sweepstakes.
6. JUDGING: Winners will be selected by random drawings from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The drawing will be conducted on or about October 15th, 2012 by Bender Hammerling Group, Inc., an independent judging organization whose decisions are final in all matters relating to Sweepstakes winners.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION/CONDITIONS: Winners will be notified at their email addresses listed on their Entries. The Grand Prize winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, liability/publicity release (except where prohibited by law) within seven (7) days of the notification attempt or the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from among all remaining eligible Entries. Prizes are not redeemable for cash and are not transferable. No Prize substitutions are allowed. Any income, sales and other taxes (and the reporting thereof) related to a Prize are the sole responsibility of the winners. Prize winners may be required to complete certain Internal Revenue Service tax information reporting forms before or upon receipt of a Prize.
If (a) a Prize notification email is returned or deemed undeliverable, or if a winner is found to be ineligible or fails to comply with these Official Rules, and the Sponsor decides, in its sole discretion, that the winner has forfeited the Prize, or (b) if any winner cannot accept his or her Prize as specified, an alternate winner of the Prize will be selected from among all remaining eligible Entries.
Travel/accommodations are subject to change and restrictions may apply. Exact travel dates are to be determined/communicated by Sponsor, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Cruise Lines and Airline carrier's regulations and conditions apply. Sponsor is not responsible for any necessary ground transportation between winner or his or her guests and airport, from the selected airport to the departure port or from the departure port to the airport, or for hotel accommodations for winner and guest prior and/or after the cruise. The travel companions of the Grand Prize winner will be required to execute Releases of Liability prior to departure. Winner and his or her guests must have valid passports upon boarding the ship. Winner and his or her guests must travel on the same itinerary, and comply with all security requirements. The trip may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles. All other expenses and costs, not expressly listed above, including, but not limited to, airline baggage fees, taxes, tips, transfers, any additional ground transportation, passport fees, trip cancellation insurance, personal purchases and all other expenses not specified herein are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize winner or his or her guests.
8. GENERAL RULES: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, submission of Entries constitutes permission to use the entrant’s name, likeness, biographical information, voice and Entry submission for advertising, trade, promotional and publicity purposes, without compensation. Sweepstakes participation constitutes permission for Prestige to share winner information with any of its agents or promotional partners (for prize fulfillment and future marketing programs). All Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of Entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Proof of entering information at the Sweepstakes Website is not considered proof of Entry delivery to or receipt by or on behalf of Prestige. Entries must be made by the entrant only at the Sweepstakes Website. The use of any device to automate the entry process (such as script, macro, bot) is prohibited and any such Entry will be disqualified. Prestige reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the Entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or Sweepstakes Website; violates the Official Rules or submission guidelines outlined at/on the Sweepstakes Website; or acts in an unsportsmanlike, disruptive or inappropriate manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND PRESTIGE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Prestige and its agents are not responsible for technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, lost, late, incomplete, garbled or associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes which may limit ability to participate or by any human error that may occur in the processing of the Entries in the Sweepstakes. Prestige reserves the right to cancel the Sweepstakes if it becomes technically corrupted, and to determine the Prize winners from eligible Entries received prior to cancellation. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Prestige, which are final and binding.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY/ INDEMNITY: EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS PRESTIGE, ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, THEIR REPRESENTATIVES, VENDORS AND ADVERTISING OR FULFILLMENT AGENCIES, THEIR ASSIGNS AND LICENSEES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “PROMOTIONAL ENTITIES”), FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR DAMAGE OR LOSS OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES AND/OR ANY SWEEPSTAKES PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY, OR THE USE, ACCEPTANCE OR POSSESSION OF ANY SWEEPSTAKES PRIZE. EACH ENTRANT HEREBY RELEASES AND DISCHARGES THE PROMOTIONAL ENTITIES FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND DEMANDS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY SUCH PARTCIPATION, USE, ACCEPTANCE OR POSSESSION, OR ANY ADVERTISEMENTS OR PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS DEVELOPED USING ANY ENTRY INFORMATION. THE PROMOTIONAL ENTITIES SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY OR GOODWILL. IN ALL EVENTS, THE SOLE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF THE PROMOTIONAL ENTITIES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE OF THE APPLICABLE PRIZE.
10. WINNER LIST: For the names of the Winners, which are expected to be available after October 15th, 2012, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to
Take the Dramamine® Challenge Sweepstakes Winners
c/o Prestige Brands, Inc.
90 N. Broadway
Irvington, NY 10533
Attention: Dramamine® Senior Brand Manager
12. GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION. ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANTS OR PRESTIGE IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INTERNAL LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE’S LAWS.
* Kindle is a registered trademark of Amazon Technologies, Inc.